"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. " by Steve Jobs
- Does your life look great on the outside but it doesn't feel meaningful and fulfilling inside? Time passes by, year after year and you start to wonder "Is that it? "
- Have you tried all your life to fit into everybody's else world by living your life from your parents, society, family and friends advices and expectations? Or have you rebelled and have decided to never be like them? And when you saw that either way doesn't work for you, have you made yourself wrong about it?
- You might already read lots of self-help books, went through some programs or workshops and yet you still feel stuck and your life doesn't work the way you want?
You have no idea how YOUR LIFE should look like but you KNOW it should be different. You KNOW that something else is possible for you.
Would you see yourself getting up every morning and enjoying everything that you do?
What if you are the only one who knows all answers but you just haven't been taught how to listen to them?
What if you are the only one who knows your heart desires and whom you want to be and what life you want to have?
This is the place for you, IF:
- you require tools to change and grow as fast according to new realities, reaching your potential and still fulfill all the personal and working commitments without getting insane
- you want to learn how to set the boundaries and where to keep your focus in a limited time that you have to maximize the result
- you want to know how to relate to a change or external situation without feeling uncomfortable, overwhelmed or stressed
- you want to be self-empowered and to open your heart and mind, to learn to be authentic and share your gifts with the world